Pages

THIS SITE IS MY FREE COPYWRITE PROTECTED

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 19, 2012

BURNING ICE ~~ A Mark Nielson (Da PoeScriber) & Jamie Bond Collab



A MARK AND JAMIE COLLAB [:)]

BURNING ICE

Every dammn time I try to do it right?
It seems as if it evolves into a fight
Every dammn time I try to please you
You knock my efforts down with anything I do
Why is it that any and every dammn time I try?
You get me upset to where I’ll almost cry
When I get to this point.. what's the point...

Another hour gone by and I'm feeling unproductive
Another night gone by and feeling unseductive
Laundry in the hall I'm feeling very reluctant
About to go to bed and just say fuck it!
Tired of the shit and feeling real crazy
In my mind I say fuck him I’ll show his ass lazy

~~ IBJB


Sorry darling for causing such a negative vibe
You know how much I love you right
So let me melt the rest of this burning ice
No more hours will go by being a lazy ass
So let's start with me bringing you Breakfast in bed
And don't worry about the laundry I have it on spin
After that the lawn outside sure needs a trim
Oh no need to thank on these chores I did
It's the least I can after all that was said
But I want you feel how much I really love you
And what better place then in our bed.

~~ Mark Nielson


No comments:

Post a Comment