Pages

THIS SITE IS MY FREE COPYWRITE PROTECTED

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Salsa Dip ~~ A LionHeart and Jamie Bond Collab


We were having a fiesta I was beating her pinyata into a siesta doing the forbidden dance as she made her backbone slip and dip throwing dat ass back like she avoiding the salsa drip from a chip not trying to fuck up her shit but I can't say the same as I beat it out the frame lmao!
~~ Lion heart


His idea of handling me was a failed attempt too dismantle me now he's depressed as can be saying he detests me and if loose lips sink ships then kegels with 10 lbs weights act like a hammock to his dick and then he's ass out i got my back arched with my ass out like I'm eating salsa dip had his face distorted like he needed a collision estimate sheiyt he can't handle it LOL
~~IBJB      


No comments:

Post a Comment