Pages

THIS SITE IS MY FREE COPYWRITE PROTECTED

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Loud Quiet Noise ~~ A LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' & Jamie Bond Collab



A LEE LEE AND JAMIE COLLAB [:)]

Loud Quiet Noise

I have a lot to be grateful for
So I need to stop complaining
I've vowed to
Pay more attention to me and my life
As opposed to
Everything else in my surroundings
If I don’t like it
I have to be responsible enough
To take the initiative and change it

A nervous breakdown is not in my future plans
I'm stronger than that
I need to get more on the ball and focus on goals
Do some major inner improvements
Start getting more serious about my future
And if it bothers me then I’ll be making plans to change it
Period!
And if I can’t say something good then I won’t
It’s natural to feel down and out
But complaining and not doing anything about it
is self destruction
So there!!

~~ IBJB


I know there's no "I" in TEAM but I seem to be alone in crowded rooms Consumed a cup of bitterness with a shot of lonely Am I the only one who feels this way Lay alone at night with no one to hold me Mama told me to love myself and have a plan for my future Capture time and don't make haste Don't waste time and energy on negativity God blessed thee with breath in my lungs Enough with the depressing songs that I've sung I've hung onto miserable melodies way too long Long overdue for my happy ending Start cleansing my heart and mind Find my self esteem and let it beam like ultraviolet rays Stay positive and proactive Because I only have one life to live

~~ LeeLee Aint Msbehavin'


No comments:

Post a Comment