Pages

THIS SITE IS MY FREE COPYWRITE PROTECTED

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Instinctive Supplication ~~ An Isaac Vincent Washington & Jamie Bond Collab



AN ISAAC AND JAMIE COLLAB

Instinctive Supplication

Those with deceit in their hearts against me, Lord let the hairs on the back of my neck stand, And for those who attempt to sabotage the efforts of good that I do. Lord; allow me the powers of my instinct to overwhelm me to double check and catch it before my signature of approval goes onto it. And when the righteous ones are trying to live up to it for if not my own standards then at least their own and still want… Lord; please allow me the opportunity to pat them on the back before they have a chance to do it themselves…. Knowing that you created us in your image, Father in heaven; remind me to look at each person crossing my path as an opportunity to enforce the Ten Commandments in your name O Lord.
~~ IBJB


Those with conceit, trying to impart it for mine eyes to see.....Lord let this message break through their layers, with tact, so that they see what you intended them to innerstand… When they try to present the camouflage of the mirage with the veils of the untrue, Lord;  disavow their negative showers of thinking that they are selling me, as a troubling test. And when the true enlightened ones are dieing to give knowledge with settle hints, lift out thine shown answers, godsent for the beast to retreat to the bottom layers, where, alone, the angels will haunt. Lord let me follow thee, jurisprudentially, to gather and impart, on their minds shores, the loving teaching of you O Lord.
~~ Isaac Vincent Washington




No comments:

Post a Comment