Pages

THIS SITE IS MY FREE COPYWRITE PROTECTED

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eternal Vacation ~~ Charles SeaBe Banks AND Jamie Bond Collab



Eternal Vacation


Charles SeaBe Banks
Wish dat we could take a eternal vacation...
would we become Jaded??
or merely...excited by all that we could do...
sands n suds...play n fun .. me n U...

Jamie Bond
Wishful thinking
Body sinking in suds of sand bubbles
This is my type of welcomed trouble
Palm trees sweet breezes in soft motions
Relaxing massages with spf 15 lotion
C’mon lets go take a quick skinny dip

Charles SeaBe Banks
Would we make it too the water's edge
fEEt would splash...would.LeGGes obey...?
or else another sweet dip and pull.
..moon light shade...
would your eyes look the same my way
Loving lee...Passionately... sassful lEE...

Jamie Bond
Uninhibitedly playful leeeee
We make sandcastles in our minds sweetlyyyy
We can live in all the time
But we're catching that title wave we can't name
The moon would drown in the reflection of my pupils
You’ll never see anything in my eyes except you.....

Charles SeaBe Banks
Bricks do fall some say... I agree...
Your eyes n mine…
how close can a touch be...whose skin this.?..Verily ...
All things start with a touch..a hand a mind a soul....
except...U...HEARTS LoVE HEARTS LAFF HEARTS
LOOK HEARTS GIVE you’re all dat....!!

Jamie Bond
Hear me smile, watch me laugh like a kid
Shatter me with bricks
Quicker than the corners of a smile flipping
With the bat of an eye an unsaid thought
Coupled with a talking touch.... shhhhh
Play a light song on my rib cage with a strong hug
Keep it hot; cup my waist and hold me like a coffee mug







No comments:

Post a Comment