Pages

THIS SITE IS MY FREE COPYWRITE PROTECTED

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Psalm 52:2 ~~ JAMIE & FINALE COLLAB


Psalm 52:2 ~~ JAMIE & FINALE COLLAB


Psalm 52:2

2Your tongue plots destruction,
like a sharp razor, you worker of deceit.


Jamie Bond:
Umbilical chords causing discord severing subliminal ties
cylindrical truths don’t fit into Square backassward lies
despite the brightness of the mess
lingered the blight absent scent of his righteousness
the likeliness of me maintaining a poker face was an epic fail
You see; I’m too grown to be listening
to him tell me fucked up fairy-tales
and well my eyebrows jumped up
and slam dunked above tha rims
of my foster grants frames like Labron James
My transition lenses couldn’t lend me assistance
Even if he shoved Vaseline down my throat
and made me gargle with ambesol
Sucked teeth held nostrils and rolled eyes
I still couldn’t swallow his god dammed lies

Manuel 'Finale' Allen:
She tongue kisses wit da serpent from da garden of eden, have s'eances wit da devil, wit a pitch fork tongue, aint no wins when it came to arguments, this witch pitch a bitch, i think she's possessed, by a scheme of demons, deception deceiving, sellin dreams n leasing out wishes, i'm on some carl thomas shit, i wish i neva met da bitch or even mentioned dat 1 word, dat start wit da12th letter n da fuckin alphabet, back stabber? forget it, she give back bite'n, ah meaner meaning, word on da street, she spinning me 4 da come up, agenda is hidden on da down low, i was da sucker 4 da best head shrink n bed n da good fuk, dat i ever fell n love wit, da break up was messed up, out of da blue, i was using u, she fessed up, world came crashin down b4 tears could hit carpet, sounds funny, but she was leaving me, tired of cheatin me, tired of tellin lies n lying around discreetly, she said imma do wat i wanna do when i wanna do it, self diagnosed as a nympho & i neva knew it



No comments:

Post a Comment