Pages

THIS SITE IS MY FREE COPYWRITE PROTECTED

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 19, 2012

DEAR BILL COLLECTORS!! ~~Jamie Bond & Kelligraphy Pens COLLAB



DEAR BILL COLLECTORS!!

Let me get this straight
you encourage me to go paperless
in an effort to save a few trees
but then you charge me 5 bucks
for your online bill payment fees
but IF I pay it by my visa credit card
there's an additional third party fee
for an automated operator to help me
with the transaction i didn't ask for
BUT if i punch in my bank account number
pay in full then the other fee will be waived
THEN your automated system ASKS me
if i want auto payment for next month
i say NO and it says THANK YOU!! SO NOW
I'm on the INCONVENIENT LINE for over 30 mins
so i can undo what your system just baited me into
the automated teller insisted on helping to hurt me
because technology is so screwed up
Gee THANKS FOR NOTHING!!
I feel like i'm suffering from battered woman's syndrome
yall keep fuckin me up and I keep coming back .....
I wish I could skype this bill payment option
so the customer service rep
could see my middle finger waving up at em!

~~Jamie Bond



Middle finger to the sky
Done with crying
had enough of your BS
and bald face lying
and although I'm only 47
know that when I'm old and gray
passed away
entering the pearly gates
I'll still be raising my middle finger to the man
who was nothing but a scam
a flim flam
an Aries ram
Occupying Wall street and then
left the 1% beating trash cans
I'll never overstand
or understand
why "the man"
couldn't learn to luv
and so I go in peace
throwing up deuces
pull my pointer finger back
with one last attack
and a hard core smack
to "the man"

Kelligraphy Pens


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150371127746309&set=o.198907946845208&type=3&permPage=1



No comments:

Post a Comment